Travels

Thanks to the discounts for island residents, I was able to travel a lot during this year. Well, I probably would have traveled more if it hadn't been for the pandemic but ... es lo que hay ("it's what it is"). I've been in Mallorca (three times), in Granada, and in Valencia. I was supposed to go to Italy in spring but they cancelled my flight due to the pandemic. So it's almost a year that I don't see my parents and friends. I start to miss them a lot. In Mallorca I've visited Palma and I had an exciting excursion through the Serra de Tramuntana mountains with my friends Nina and Fanny. One of the great opportunity of ESC is to be able to travel more and get know better the hosting country.



Puig d'en Galileu, Sierra de Tramontana, Mallorca



Palma de Mallorca



Valencia


Commenti